Saturday 4 September 2010

"you're not afraid to love. you're just afraid of not being loved back". Is it right? hmm I think so. So now, please open my heart, my mind, and my soul, then you will find your name inside of it and a word ''I LOVE YOU". Why don't you ever realized? You always think that all my love is not for you. Maybe you think like that because I never show my love to you. Hey I'm a girl and for me showing love isn't easy to do. I'm sorry if my way was wrong but this is me.
Okay I'll be honest. I'm in love with you, I love your self and I love the way you comfort me. Hey boy, if I knew your wishes, I could give you everything you want. If I knew what makes you happy, I could make you the happiest person in the world. And if I dreamed the same dreams you do, together we could make them come true. But mostly, if I were a cell in your blood, I would certainly be somewhere in your heart..
In every night I get crazy because thinking how I could be with you. Don't know why but I really fell in love with you. Maybe I'm in love with you because you always be your self and I love the person like that :)
Iloveyoutecey X_X

No comments:

Post a Comment