Wednesday 15 December 2010

I shouldn't be selfish

'I used to be alone standing here with nobody, you came to me and take my hand. You kiss me..you hug me and you wont let me go. Cause we belong each other, together forever yours and you would be my favorite love. Not any sad or happy ending, whyyy? Because no more word end.'

These are song lyric that you have made to me. Thank you for made this song del, thank you so much sweetheart. Now, we are just friend, nothing special and I feel like I'm so far away from your life del. Its so hard for me to accept this reality del soooo hard. I don’t know how to let you go. I don’t know how to move on. I still loving you.

Del, I miss you every single night. I want to sleep with you, just sleep. Together. Under my blankets in my bed with my hand on your chest and your arm around me. No talking just sleep and silence. It would be so romantic.

Del, just because my eyes don’t tear, doesn’t mean my heart doesn’t cry and just because I come off strong, doesn’t mean there’s nothing wrong. You have to know it del. I'll stop to think about you, because I'm so tired of tears.

Del you said you gotta go to find yourself and to find what real love’s about. I hope that you can find it by loving me but you are not . Just know I'm here whenever you need me and I hope you'll find everything that you need. Del, when you find everything that you need……………..come-back-to-me.

I DO NOT want to disappoint you! I shouldn't be selfish. It is the reason why I let him go. I love him and I shouldn't be weak, shouldn't increase the burden of his mind. I give you time to yourself del.

SANGATBUTUHBERUANGKUTUBKUYGBAUACEMJELEKNGESELINTUKANGNGAMBEKGENDUTTAPIAKUSYG :(


I LOVE YOU SO MUCH F-TWENTY NINE

No comments:

Post a Comment