Friday 21 January 2011

Grenade (Bruno Mars)

Easy come, easy go that's just how u live
Take it all but u never give
Should've known u was trouble from the first kiss
Had your eyes wide open, why were they open?

Gave u all I have and u tossed it in the trash, u did.
To give me all your love is all I ever asked
'cause what u don't understand it

I'd catch a grenade for ya
Throw my hand on a blade for ya
I'd jump in front of a train for ya
U know I'll do anything for ya

I would go through all this pain
Take a bullet straight through my brain
Yes I would die for u baby
But u won't do the same

~

If my body was on fire
You'd watch me burn down in flames
YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME, YOU'RE A LIAR
'CAUSE YOU NEVER, EVER, EVER DID, BABY.

Yes I would die for u baby..
But u won't do the same..
You wouldn't do the same..


Just a song that tells you a little about what I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment